I am here with a recap of my 19 for 2019! Here is last year’s recap of my 18 for 2018 and an explanation for those who have no idea what I’m talking about :)
Here is my 19 for 2019
- GROW (word of the year) – I’ve grown my blog, newsletter (sign up here if you want to receive it), and Instagram account plus a website for Bravo Pizza and one Instagram account for each location! Also have grown as a person spiritually and physically.
- Be more stylish – done, donated clothes that were from pregnancy/nursing days. Felt so good!
- Have better posture – I don’t know if it’s done completely, but I definitely made a conscious effort to sit up straight and correct poor posture
- Get to 10K Instagram followers – not yet
- Get to 25K sessions (30K pageviews) a month on my blog – not yet, but I grew my blog’s traffic by 60%!!
- Get into Mediavine – not yet
- Drink more water – done!
- Scheduled dates with Matt – done!
- Scheduled Temple days: 1 2 3 4 5 6 – made it 4 out of 6 times we aimed for
- Go to church together & be on time – I’ll give this one a 5/10 :) Oh how grateful I am that we have church at 11:30 now! 9 AM church was a struggle with the late restaurant Saturday nights
- Read my scriptures daily – listened to and/or read – done
- Go to Disneyland! – done!
- Move more – done! Have loved running more with Matt and doing Liift4 and other workouts on Beachbody on Demand
- Get on TV – done! Made the news talking about Bravo’s preparations for the Super Bowl and my blog!
- Put my phone down when my kids talk to me – done
- Smile more – done! Realized I got serious with everyday stuff running through my mind. Made a conscious effort to have a smile more readily on my face.
- Cook and bake more – done (after buying Bravo Pizza Lompoc and opening Bravo Pizza Santa Maria in April, I got into a habit of eating out way too much. It was survival mode for sure since Matt was gone and it was just me and the girls all the time! It was fine and my family was getting fed, but I needed to get back to cooking at home more and it’s felt good.)
- Do the things that make me feel good – done
- Take care of my hair and skin – done! Have loved this Korean Beauty Night Cream, there’s a $4 off coupon right now! And these pimple patches are pure magic. Find a blemish at night, put one on, wake up with the blemish gone! These under-eye patches help me look like I got a full night’s rest :)
Here is my list of 20 for 2020!
- EXECUTE – my word of the year. I know it sounds harsh, but I kept coming back to it so I know it’s right. I know what I need to do, now I need to DO IT.
- Grow my Instagram to 5,000 followers
- Continue to grow my blog pageviews and get into Mediavine
- Do Come Follow Me (this year we’re studying the Book of Mormon) weekly with my family
- Read and study The Book of Mormon daily – I love this book! If you would like one, click here, or send me a message and I’ll get one to you!
- Have designated times throughout the day for email and social media
- Schedule dates to go to the Temple
- Take family names when we go to the Temple
- Paint more
- Run another half marathon
- Go to bed earlier, by 11:30 PM
- Plan one-on-one dates with the girls
- Plan date nights with Matt
- Meal plan weekly
- Fold and put away the clean laundry the day I do it
- Go stand-up paddleboarding
- Continue working with my business coach to grow!
- Help Bravo Pizza grow
- Become more comfortable with my DSLR camera’s settings
- Join a book club
There you have it! What sort of goals are you planning for this new year? Do you choose a word for the year? Good luck with whatever you are working towards, I hope you make it an awesome 2020!
Leave A Reply!