Why I love them:
- G2G protein bars taste amazing (see June’s review in the video below)
- they don’t have any preservatives
- they don’t have any artificial ingredients
- each bar has 18 grams of protein
- and 4 grams of fiber
- they are gluten free
- and are soy-free
- they are a great meal replacement if I need to grab a quick lunch on the go
- did I mention that they are delicious?
Get 15% off G2G Protein Bars
I have a code for you to get 15% off your order! To order, click my affiliate link here and choose the type you want. When you check out, use code KARAJMILLER and you’ll get 15% off!
I made a little video for you to see what they look like, which G2G protein bar flavors I like the best, and a cameo from my daughter who loves them too.
I have tried many protein bars in the past that leave me wanting. These ones have everything I am looking for. They are filling, don’t have a chalky texture, and they have good ingredients in them. I love that you keep them in the refrigerator because biting into one tastes like a cookie dough treat! They will stay good for 8 months in the fridge and 1 month outside of it. If you want to freeze them, they will last for a whole year!
Have you tried G2G protein bars before? Let me know which flavor is your favorite!