This is a sponsored post in partnership with Best Buy. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love to plan for my dream kitchen. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it and love to add beautiful pictures to it when I see something that I like online. It is so fun to dream about which fixtures I want, what type of backsplash, which countertops, and which appliances we will install.
Right now, we have a $10 dishwasher in our kitchen. Yes, you read that right! When we moved in, the original 1965 dishwasher was still in there. Bravo for working that long, but it had to go. It was leaking and had plants growing inside. I found a dishwasher for sale nearby for $15 and said I’d pick it up the same day for $10. They agreed! It’s the same brand as our microwave and gets the job done, so we’re happy with it.
One day, though, I would love to have this AutoAir™ Bosch 500 Series dishwasher in my kitchen. Not only is it beautiful, it is a workhorse with incredible technology!
Some of the reasons the AutoAir™ Bosch 500 Series dishwasher appeals to me:
44-dBA noise level rating
- Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you have to check the exterior Infolight® to know they’re on. Our current dishwasher thankfully has a delay timer, so I can set it for hours later. Otherwise it is so loud when we’re trying to watch TV or visit! With three children in my home, I don’t need any more noise from a dishwasher. Bosch includes 18 unique sound-reducing technologies like multiple insulation layers, grindless food filtration, and a sound absorbing base.
- Bosch’s sanitize option reduces 99.9% of bacteria. The way they do this is through a hot-wash rinse for sparkling, sanitized dishes. A mother’s dream come true! I never want to worry if my dishes are clean or not.
Flexible 3rd rack & RackMatic®
- I love to cook, bake, and entertain. I have lots of cake plates, platters, and odd-sized serving pieces. With the flexible 3rd rack, 3 different height levels, up to 9 possible rack positions, and its adjustable tines, you can customize each load. I could create the right fit for deep, tall, or oddly-shaped items. Probably the most ingenious to me is that every other FlexSpace™ Tine on the lower rack folds down in one simple step to make room for large, bulky items.
Look at how perfect the 3rd rack is for small bowls and ramekins! I would definitely use it after making Carnival’s Melting Chocolate Cakes :)
Clean, modern style
- I love that there aren’t any buttons on the outside. They are placed on the top of the door, so you only see them when the door is open. It makes for a clean, modern look to accent your kitchen.
- Have you seen the meme of the dad using a leaf blower to dry his dishes? They have run through the dishwasher and the cycle is over, but they are still wet. I can totally relate to that dad! The Bosch 500 Series automatically opens the door at the end of the drying cycle to let moisture escape and fresh air circulate for better drying results.*
*compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry.
What do you think about the Bosch 500 Series? Would you put it in your kitchen?